BECOME AN EXHIBITOR!
The MKE Vegan Expo is a free festival that brings the local community together to celebrate veganism, animals, environment and healthy living! This event is focused on highlighting plant-based and vegan businesses. If you would like to be an exhibitor at this year’s 2019 MKE VEGAN EXPO, fill out the application form below!
MKE Vegan Expo reserves the right to accept or decline any application at its discretion. Exhibitors will be reviewed on a first come, first serve basis and will be notified if selected for further payment details.
- ALL PRODUCTS THAT ARE SOLD, SAMPLED OR DISPLAYED MUST BE 100% VEGAN
- Vegan is defined as being free of any animal ingredients or processes that harm or exploit animals. Animal ingredients include meat, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy, fat, broth, gelatin, honey, wool, leather, fur, silk, shells, and anything else that is animal in origin.
- No products will be allowed that have been tested on animals.
- All literature and other information displayed or distributed must only include vegan products and services.
- A business or non-profit 501(c)3 whose products, services or information may, in part or in full, help the public to practice a vegan lifestyle.
- A business or non-profit whose activities do not promote animal products, animal experimentation or animals as entertainment.