BECOME AN EXHIBITOR!
The MKE Vegan Expo is a free festival that brings the local community together to celebrate veganism, animals, environment and healthy living! This event is focused on highlighting plant-based and vegan businesses. If you would like to be an exhibitor at this year’s 2019 MKE VEGAN EXPO, fill out the application form below!
MKE Vegan Expo reserves the right to accept or decline any application at its discretion. Exhibitors will be reviewed on a first come, first serve basis and will be notified if selected for further payment details.
- ALL PRODUCTS THAT ARE SOLD, SAMPLED OR DISPLAYED MUST BE 100% VEGAN
- Vegan is defined as being free of any animal ingredients or processes that harm or exploit animals. Animal ingredients include meat, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy, fat, broth, gelatin, honey, wool, leather, fur, silk, shells, and anything else that is animal in origin.
- No products will be allowed that have been tested on animals.
- All literature and other information displayed or distributed must only include vegan products and services.
- A business or non-profit 501(c)3 whose products, services or information may, in part or in full, help the public to practice a vegan lifestyle.
- A business or non-profit whose activities do not promote animal products, animal experimentation or animals as entertainment.
PARKING OPTIONS FOR VENDORS:
Pre-pay: $5 per day and includes reserved parking in the UWM Union Garage and access to elevators taking you to the event floor. (Pay for this when you pay for your booth.) Map it here!
Purchase day of: $5 per day park in the UWM Union Garage and access to elevators taking you to the event floor. These spots will be filled on a first come first serve basis and will be charged based on the daily Union Garage rates (Hrs 1 & 2, $1 each 30 min; then $1 per hr | $5 max) Map it here!
Box Truck parking: for vehicles exceeding 6' 10" will need to park in the Zelazo surface lot located across the street from the UWM Union. The cost for this is $20 per day and includes a reserved space in the lot. Unloading/loading of these vehicles can be done in front of the Union. Map it here!
NOTE: there is absolutely NO overnight parking.